Enterprise Café provides the following plug in modules* and capabilities:
* News – Highlights important news and alerts about Adobe’s enterprise-focused applications and other relevant Adobe software. Note that news items differ based on your login credentials.
* Search – A dedicated tool searching across multiple targeted sites focusing on product specific content.
* RSS Reader – A feature-rich content aggregator that lets you share stories via AIM, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, e-mail and more without copying and pasting, or dragging and dropping.
* Notes – Saves search results and other text snippets for viewing later, whether you are online or offline. You can also share notes with the community.
* Water Cooler – Provides a live chat room for the community to engage and discuss product related issues.
* Forums – A direct link into the latest information found on Adobe Forums.
* Events – Allows you to quickly locate upcoming LiveCycle events in your area or online.
* Training – Provides a listing of upcoming training events for your product.
* Demos and Sales Tools – a launchpad to LiveCycle solution demonstrations and enterprise sales tools for Adobe employees and partners.
* Partner Showcase – Partners can upload solution demonstrations for review, approval, and dissemination.
* Adobe TV – Pre-filtered enterprise-focused shows are continually updated with the latest videos.
* and much more…